How to Place an Order
Orders can be faxed to Widgit 24 hours a day.
Call our friendly sales team.
Email our friendly sales team.
Online – Log-in
Visit the Widgit Shop.
By Post – Mail your orders to
1st Floor, Bishops House
For international orders, please contact your local distributor.
Under certain conditions some of the ProxTalker products can be purchased with exemption from VAT. This is because the UK government provides some special rules that we can apply when these conditions are met. There are three conditions that must be met for us to supply products at a zero rate of VAT. These are:
- You declare that you (or the person for whom you are purchasing the products on behalf of) are chronically sick or disabled *
- The products that you are purchasing are eligible to be supplied at a zero rate of VAT
- The products that you are purchasing are being supplied to you (or the person for whom you are purchasing the products on behalf of) for domestic or personal use only
VAT Exemption Form
Please complete and return to us a copy of the VAT Exemption form. This form is a simple declaration that you (or the person you are purchasing the products on behalf of) are chronically sick, i.e. is suffering from a long-term illness, or are disabled.
Payment Options and Company Details
- Individual purchasers are required to pay by cheque, credit card, bank transfer, or banker’s draft.
- Widgit accepts Visa or MasterCard. (American Express is currently not accepted.)
- Cheques are made payable to Widgit Software.
- For BACS or international payment details please contact us at email@example.com
1st Floor, Bishops House
Invoices (UK only)
- Invoices are available for organisations on official forms or headed paper on orders over £50.
- Invoices must be paid within 30 days by BACS or cheque.
- Please ensure the correct carriage cost is added and the correct company details are included, to avoid delay.
Refunds and Exchanges
Your right to cancel
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch. This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
Your right to a refund
You should get a refund within 14 days of Widgit getting the goods back. Goods must be returned in a saleable condition. It is your responsibility to ensure goods are returned via an insured tracked method of posting, all costs to be incurred by you.
Refunding the cost of delivery
Widgit will refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for enhanced service e.g. guaranteed next day, only the basic cost may be refunded.
There are some circumstances where the Consumer Contracts Regulations won’t give you a right to cancel. These include, CDs, DVDs or software if you've broken the seal on the wrapping, perishable items and tailor-made or personalised items.
Returning faulty goods is limited to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund. Up to six months we will exchange or repair.