Wordlist Manager deals with editing and managing wordlistsfor products that use with the new format symbol files. These new symbols were released with Software versions:
The Wordlist Manager replaces the Resources Manager.
The Wordlist Manager enables you to:
- View all of the words and their associated graphics in a wordlist
- Views symbols in colour or black & white
- Modify wordlists by adding new synonyms and new graphics
- Merge wordlists to make larger lists
- Create new wordlists from sets of graphics
- Set the Symbol Choice order for all of the words in a list
- Create symbols with qualifiers
- Use clipart, photos or pictures as symbols
The Wordlist Manager comes with a free trial of Communicate: SymWriter
Download Wordlist Manager (including trial of SymWriter)
Wordlist Manager User Guide.pdf
Installing Wordlist Manager.pdf
Network installation symwriter and wordlist manager.pdf
Recommended running specification
Windows 2000 (SP4 or greater), XP, Vista
Pentium processor (800MHz min, Pentium 4 or above at 1Ghz min preferred)
256Mb RAM min, preferably 512MB or above and Sound Card
650Mb hard disk space.
Minimum resolution of 1024x768.
Supports widescreen resolutions.