- You are here:
Jobs at Widgit Software
Widgit has been making educational software for over 30 years. It was started as a family business and has managed to grow to employ 20 people whilst still remaining a relaxed and friendly place to work. We are market and technology leaders in providing symbol-based software products for both desktops and online. All of our staff are talented and highly motivated, and take pride in the company and its products.
Head of Product Marketing
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Widgit is an educational software provider with over 30 years of success. Our mission is to give people who have difficulty with text the same opportunities as everyone else. This is primarily achieved by our 'symbolisation' technology, which translates text into graphical symbols.
Our symbols and software titles are used in a wide range of locations, including thousands of schools, healthcare settings and homes, to support communication, education and understanding.
We are also involved in a range of Accessibility Projects where we work with customers across various sectors to create professional, easy-to-read versions of content. Our aim is to make content accessible to people who may have issues accessing text, or for those who don't speak English as their first language.
Due to exciting advances in our business, we are now looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join our team and support the development of our product strategy.
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 DOE
- BUPA private health insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are a successful product management, marketing or sales professional, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape our future product strategies.
Due to our development, this is an exciting time to be joining us and you will have the chance to play a key role in the advancement of our company and the position we hold in the market.
As the Head of Product Marketing, you will develop and implement effective marketing and product strategies to drive product sales and increase overall brand awareness.
Developing our product strategy, you will ensure increased customer engagement, improve customer satisfaction and enhance the customer journey.
Leading the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Teams, you will position Widgit as the supplier of choice to fill the need for symbol technology in existing and emerging markets.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role will involve:
- Overseeing licensing, sales and accessibility design projects
- Generating demand for Widgit's products and services
- Maintaining existing markets and growing penetration into new markets
- Co-ordinating the creative and technical elements of the teams
- Developing short and long-term financial objectives for sales
- Maximising customer acquisition, conversion, engagement and retention
To join us as the Head of Product Marketing, you will need:
- Experience of working at a senior level within a product management, marketing and/or sales function
- Proven experience of creating and implementing effective product marketing initiatives
- Outstanding planning and prioritisation skills
- Proficient analytical and decision-making skills
- A marketing-based degree (or equivalent)
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a SaaS or technological environment.
Other organisations may call this role Head of Marketing, Head of Sales and Marketing, Head of Product Development, Product Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, or Product Development Manager.